3

Daidomon Japanese BBQ Restaurant

Fred fred and nYnY were out to town again.

They explored Jalan Ampang this time! Again, they hunt for Japanese food.

Tada! DAIDOMON!

nYnY and FredFred @ Daidomon


It's a paradise for CARNIVORES especially to those who like to eat beef because DAIDOMON has the best Yakiniku in town! Other than that, the sashimi is 'SI BEK' superlicious too! nY's eyes almost popped out when I saw the promotion brochure.

EAT ALL YOU CAN FOR JUST RM43.9 ++ (dinner)! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?



OMG! That's the first time nY tasted Wagyu beef! What is wagyu beef? Neh.. the ngau ngaus in Japan which were fed with sake and were treated spa and massaging like human...

Slurrp...Extensive fat marbling in slices of high-grade wagyū beef (It's free for 1st order)

Sashimi Beef with yolk

Hotate (scallops)


nY forgot the name of this dish because I dislike the taste X) weird

Salmon sushi

Maguro sahsimi


My saliva just couldn't stop dripping even I just looked at the photo!!!

Ostrich meat

nYnY salada

Self-service charcoal BBQ

MushroomS

The restaurant is surrounded by more than 100 empty bottles of sake as decoration

nY's all time favourite!

It's darn SYIOK to drink sake while you are eating wagyu beef!

Ohya! There's unlimited supply of ICE-CREAM TOO!

I know this is one of the culprits that contribute to my weight gain! I know i know!

Daidomon, I will be back after I lose weight k?

♥Glutton Mr. Smiley and nY♥




DAIDOMON

Charcoal Barbeque Japanese Restaurant

Lot 4, Level 3, Great Eastern Mall

No. 303, Jalan Ampang

50450 Kuala Lumpur

MALAYSIA

Tel: 03-42528155

Rating : ★★★★★


3 comments:

遨游。人生 says:

wow...look at the photos made me saliva drooling leh...I wanna giv it a try too... Thanks for d sharing...

nYnY_berrY says:

Jie : There is a branch in Singapore too. Not sure same dishes bo.. :D

Looi Hong Aun says:

Wah say, I never tried wagyu/kobe beef also. Not to mention they are brought to walk around to keep fit haha.

I heard the meat is so fast that half of it melts in your mouth the moment you put it in...