4

I <3 Being Young


Today is a good good FlYdaY for me.

You know why? :P

I woke up early this morning to accompany Mr. Smiley to work. On the way to his office, we stopped by a market to buy breakfast. There were not many choices as we reached the destination kind of late after the long traffic congestion.

Then, we saw an old 'grandfather'. We approached him since nY felt like eating nasi lemak this morning. The 'gong gong' welcomed us with open-armed. “LAI... LAI... LAI...”He seemed enthusiastic of selling his nasi lemak.

Gentlemanly, he let me ordered the food first before Mr. Smiley. Picking the dishes slowly, he asked us some common questions like “Working or studying ah?". I kept quiet because I was lazy to answer his question and to explain to him what I'm doing. But, Mr. Smiley told him that he is working without hesitation.

The old 'gong gong' said, “Eh, this young lady leh, she looks very young like in 18-19 like that."

Wah! I did not know why at that moment I felt that I was flying high like a bird.

I told Mr. Smiley that I was at cloud nine because the 'gong gong' said that I'm young. BUT, Mr. Smiley just couldn't understand my ‘pleasure’. He just replied, " Why so happy wo? He said you are 'tau gei jai' wo! Happy ah?"

Muahaha... Age is a secret for all the ladies.

Automatically, ladies will feel extremely happy when someone praises that she looks young. This situation happens to some of my female friends too.

But, for guys, they don’t feel contented when someone says that they look young. That’s one of the differences between male and female.

Thanks god I look young at this moment. I hope one day I will not depend on those supplements like collagen and placenta to keep me young forever.

I love being young. Stress, please don’t take it away from me!

:D Cute comic but it doesn't represent my opinion 'completely'


4 comments:

Apple Foodees says:

I know if you have lots of s**, then you will grow old faster. A very good example is my flatmate here.
She looks so much older than her bf.

nYnY_berrY says:

Apple Foodees : Kekekeke... I think it is depends on individual. :P

Some of my friends look slimmer and sexier after s**! They look young, just like those Taiwanese meimei! :P

Xweing says:

OMG... rupa-rupanya the amount of sex a person is having is proportional to the aging process... like that also can??!

nYnY_berrY says:

Xweing : Lu ada become old after got married? XD