2

It's December!



It's December!

It marks the ending of the year. It's the month of joy and it's the most anticipated month for nY.

Since December is the last month of the year, it is time to revise my 2009 resolutions.

Looking back, I just accomplished almost 50% of them. BUT, the happiest thing that happened in 2009 is I found someone who is really dear to me. :)

Time flies. I was still single at this time last year. I was still blur and confused with my research and even my life. But now, I have someone and I'm in the progress of finishing my research (perhaps 65%??). I hope that at the same time next year, I could become someone 'different'.

23 days more to the big day!

Have you started getting Xmas present for your loved ones/friends?

Dear Santa, I wish that all my friends and family members will have a great year ahead and a wonderful Xmas!

P/S: *Kawan-kawan, nY mau Xmas present! XD*

2 comments:

Xweing says:

Happy for you!!! Treasure him always... as he will treasure you... wish to see both of you happy and lovey-dovey forever!~

*Btw i still havent seen his real person yet! >.<

nYnY_berrY says:

Xweing : I will drag him to your wedding dinner and become your ji mui! :P