2

Mr. Barry's Birthday Blast with Friends

The celebration was divided into 2 sessions. The first station was at TGI, The Curve with those macho guys. Who are they?

Jason & Logan the macho

Birthday Boy, Kee Fei and Don

How sad Melanie was not able to join us because she was in Indon for her company trip.

Nick & Ah Mei

Mr. & Mrs. Barry
So who is Mr. Barry? Ask the TGI operator who picked up my call!
I already spelled my name to them and I spoke like a girl...
Good! Change sex for one day..

TGI 2 courses meal is a delicious one. It costs us RM29.9 per set. 8 of us shared 5 sets.

TGI Boneless Kai

Clam Chowder

Mac & Cheese

Shrimp cheese pasta
The best of the daY

Cajun Fish & Chip

After makan, of coz we need to burn the calories that we had consumed.
The best way to burn calories while enjoying is CLUBBING!
Clubbing gang, shake your bon bon @ Sanctuary!!

Let me introduce the new member in the gang, JC.
She is the leng leng gf of our lengjai Chee Ann.

My good pig dog friends
From left : Fen, Yann, Onion and Daniel

Ling and Barry

Zhi Yuan korkor & Barry
I knew him since I was 15 and I admired him that time. :D

Kee Fei and Mr. Barry were making birthday wishes..
Tell you what... Mr. Barry wishes that many many of her wisheS will come true!

Mr. Barry and her childhood friends, Marry and Chew Yee.
Marry used to be my neighbor when I was 3. I've known her for 23 years!

Vince & Barry
He claimed that he was my ex but in fact, he is homo one.
Do I look like a man?

Edrick and BarrY
I knew him through IRC when I was 15.
He celebrated a few birthday with me.
He bought me a Lamborghini(drink) that day and tried to make me drunken but I still able to stand still when we left.

Tada! The main character of the day, Mr. Cake.

I was very touched and happy in this birthday.
I got many many presents and wishes from all my friends, no matter local, out station or even oversea.

Thank you, my beloved friends!

Wanna know my birthday wish? Don't want tell... :D Later cannot come true!



2 comments:

fred says:

kekekeek....may your wishes come true~

nYnY_berrY says:

Thanks soh soh de fred~ :P