Jokes of the day

Do you think that working in a stressful environment will make someone become abnormal or even become clumsier? I don't agree with this statement until i experienced it myself.

Last night, I was feeling dreadfully unwell after working non-stop following the hectic schedule in company. The situation become worse when there is no one there when I returned home from company. No people were there to listen to my complain and sek sek me. :(

While I still feeling miserable, this girl returned home and hollered to me what had happened to her. Below is conversation between me and the house mate:

XX: Berry!!! Do you know what happen to me just now or not?

ME: ‘-‘!!! *Whispering in heart* Sure don't know lah! Dunno… What happened?

XX: I can’t find my car keys when I was preparing to go home after work.

ME: :O Wah, how come? How your car keys disappeared?

XX: I searched everywhere. My desk, under my desk, colleagues’ desk, mentor’s desk, security’s desk, everywhere also cannot see it.

ME: Finally? How you come back then?

XX: Then hor… I went to car park and checked whether my car was stolen. You know what I saw?

ME: <Kan Cheong> What what? What you see?

XX: My car is locked at the original place with the engine ON and the car keys are hanging there.

ME: Wahlau yeh! Ceesin! Your car engine ON for how long?

XX: The engine ON after lunch till I finished work loh! I also forget how it happened. I just remembered that the weather was damm hot after I return office from lunch.

ME: No colleagues were accompanying you that time?

XX: Ya. 3 of them. None of them realized that my car engine was still ON when we left the car park. The funniest thing is none of the owner of the cars parked beside my car informed the security about this!

ME: ‘-‘!!! …


I can’t imagine how this could happen but it really happened to my house mate. This is the most unacceptable jokes that I had ever heard. Haha… However, it really cheers me up even though my stomach is extremely painful that time. :D Sometimes we can’t laugh at people. There is karma one… Same silly case also happened to me this morning.


As usual, I went into production line for my daily routine task. I have to sort all the testing data so that the operators can pick the pass units for packaging. After analyzing more than 1000 data, seeing so many zeros, I become dizzy and fatigue due to my stomach ache. Yet I ‘swallowed’ the sore and completed it. Yeah! ^^ The final step is to print out the data sheet for the operators. After I clicked “Print” button, the printer started the print jobs but something bizarre happened!!! The printout shows something that I had never seen before. The printer keeps printing and printing. I also keep shouting to my colleagues, ChongTW and COO. COO also surprise when I told him that. Both of us like seeing ghost. I was incredibly panic, thought that either I siao or the printer dirasuk hantu. Then, ChongTW slowly flipped the papers and showed me my copies. ChongTW: “ Perempuan, you gila ah… you have to flip it lah!~” After that, laugher burst out from everyone who was there that time. I’m blushing and thinking to dig one hole to hide myself in it at that moment. :”> There is an old saying, birds of same feather flocks together. Haha… I’m infected by my house mate's C (clumsiness) virus. OMG!

Moral of the story is never ever tease people!~ ^o^ nY hopes this joke will make your day. Laugher is the best medicine for all the illness oh! You won’t know when there is a guy or girl out there already attracted by your charming smile. So, do smile always and start your day with a smile! :D Be happY!~


6 comments:

- Wern Sern says:

baka...

Xweing says:

Yes, your housemate is ME!!!

WAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

DAI SEI FOR LAUGHING AT ME!!! PRINTER DIRASUK HANTU KONONNYA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

nYnY_berrY says:

To Xwei:
You lah! Always sleep with you till get infected by your ceemagan virus! Now ppl also tot me ceesin also... ;p

Anonymous says:

*Meng Hui* said:
the first blur queen who came into my mind is "Natalee". Wakakakaa~ seems like Penang is a safe place to stay in. I would consider moving to Penang in a few years time. Hehe~

nYnY_berrY says:

To Meng Hui,

Welcome to Penang lo!~ World of Hokkien Lang!~ ^o^

- Wern Sern says:

oh look!! all the blur and ceemagan here!~ ooh lala...Penang boring lar..dun stay too long,will get old one