Christmas

“Jingle Bell, jingle bell, jingles…” Christmas is just around the corner, which is two weeks from now. nYnY is waiting eagerly for it because I’ll be getting lots of Christmas gifts. :D

What we can’t miss out for Christmas? Yea, it is the Xmas Tree. The very first thing I do when I returned home in KL is to setup and decorate my 180 c.m. Christmas tree with my little sister. For me, Christmas is much more important than my birthday. I really hope that I can celebrate my white Christmas in those winter countries. I’m yearning to build a frosty snow man and cucuk carrot on his face. Then buy some accessories and make him the most lengjai snowman. Hiak Hiak!~ For now, I only be able to see that scene in my dream.


[-o<> Dear god, when you going to grant my wishes to celebrate my white Christmas at winter countries?

According to one of my siao friends, there is a real Santa Claus in North Pole. Santa stays with his wife and he owns a factory there. Santa is busy preparing the Xmas gifts for children all around the world for the whole year. He only works during Christmas. She claimed that she saw this documentary in Astro Discovery channel. I doubt how accurate it is. :-S If it is true, why X mas gift never appear inside my perfumed socks? I’m still a small child leh! Tipu small kid mia…!@#$^^ Is it because there is no chimney in my house? I waited and forced myself not to fall asleep every Christmas Eve because I wanted to see his real face. That’s why I always hanged out at those pub/discos or counting down with friends at KL in order to make myself stay awake. :D

However, this year I’m not going to wait at those pubs and discos anymore. I’m going to hunt for Santa Claus in Singapore. I’ll never give up and already booked my transportation and accommodation in September. Once I found Santa in Singapore, I’ll kidnap him and get you guys all the Christmas presents. I’ve been searching him for 23 years in Malaysia but there is no news till this moment. Hence, this year I will expand my search circle exploring place where Merlion live. I suspected that Santa hide himself behind the charming lion. I will take some photos there for further investigations. :D

On the other hand, in conjunction with the festive seasons, all the shopping arcades around Malaysia are having their year end Mega Sales till New Year. People can see the banners and price tags showing up to 70% or even 90% discounts!!! *blink blink* nY also didn’t want to lose to others, joined the joyful crowd. Although my bank left with balance of RM200, I still willing to make withdrawer till amount reach the limit and bought my very last pair of new shoes for Christmas. :D After that, I ‘have to’ do window shopping while my saliva flooding out from my mouth each time I saw people won their glories over the 'blood fighting' 血拼 fields. I thought I have no temptation to shop in Penang since there is no place like One-U. Nevertheless after the grand opening of QueensBay Mall, I changed my mind and my purse become slimmer after that. I have to foot the credit card bill once I got my half monthly salary and eat Roti Jai as my meal dy... Poor nY nY… I realized the feeling of “Eyes see, hands no touch 眼看手不动” whenever I hang around the shopping complex nowadays. L

Santa Claus, where are you? I don’t know where you are but I still wish upon the stars hoping that you will bring my Xmas gift this year. Below is my Christmas wish list:-

1. Osim U-zap

2. Anna Sui fragrances

3. Kuma-kuma Doll Jai

4. Free cash for one year shopping

5. White Stylish Note- Book

6. Free fresh strawberries supply for one year

7. Swatch watches

“Santa, I’m not greedy. I’ll be in cloud nine if you bring any gifts from the list above. Looking forward to seeing you. Thank you.”

Truly,

Desperate small kid from KL

Last but not least, nY would like to wish everyone has a Merry Xmas & Happy New Year. Let’s rock for Xmas!~ ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous says:

We shall go shopping when u come back =P .

Anonymous says:

i dont wan window shopping .. haha.. gonna spend this time.. tsk tsk ..

Anonymous says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!!.. dont worry, Santa Claus is searching for jie around the world.. ur perfumed socks is gonna be full with ur x'mas gift.. xD

nYnY_berrY says:

Yea!~ Who else want to go shopping with nYnY? JOM!!! ^^