Berry & Naitalie, the Legend of MMU

When you look at the title, you sure wonder why the "Naitalie" in my title got extra “i”. Is it wrong spelling or there is such name exists on the earth? Interested to know the “prawn behind the stone”? The story goes like this… ^^

We meet each other at MMU new student orientation. Since our university did separate orientation for hostel & off-campus students, all the hostel occupants knew each other quite well. She is not tall, a little chubby but pretty. She always looked depressed every time I met her at the lift. We were just normal Hi-Bye friend. Moreover, we had been assigned to different lecture group. The chance we meet was very few. Her first impression to me was, she is very quiet and seldom smile. Her face looks like a tiger. :D

I also forgot how we become so close in third (Gamma) year. We started to attend lecture according to our major that time. So, I was forced to separate with my ji-muis from other majors. The gang just left with me and my best buddy, Wern Sern the wicked. WS & I always travel to campus by my “put-put” car. Normally, on our way there, we would see an ‘abandoned child’ walking alone under the hot sun. I remembered mama’s teaching, “We must try to help the unfortunate whenever we can.” So, I faster pressed my brake and offered her for a ride to campus. In order to prevent herself from becoming “Orang Hitam”, she sure agreed loh!~ ^^ Days go by, we 3 musketeers become very good playmate. Eat, go class, copy assignment, shopping & go toilet (WS waits outside) together.

The “she” is Naitalie Ng Xiao Wei, my roomie from uni 5th year untill now. I created her this cutie nick name. She was famous for her “Naitalie” and become the legend in MMU. She has something big that every girls crazy to have included myself. Guess What? Haha… However, this advantage also causes her a lot of troubles especially during shopping time. She hardly found her size in Malaysia. All needed to be tailored in Eurasian size. Some devils also like to tease her about that. This stupid girl always cries in front of me. Aih.. I want also tarak leh… Just bear with it lah, my dear.

People always claim that ladies that have big B*** got no brain. I can prove this wrong because XW is a very talented girl. She was the president and director of many clubs from secondary till university. She passes all her exams in MMU and is one of the permanent staff in Intel now. I’m very proud of her and hope she can find her true love to take good care of her ASAP before I leave Penang soon.

I thought I can get influenced by her to get big B*** by sharing same room with her but mine still cannot grow yet. >.< Sob sob!~ I tried to ask for the tips for having big B*** but she gave me piece of her mind. Wuahhh… I have no bad intention de. ;(~ I just wanted to become like her ma.

Ladies! There are some tips I observed from those girls that have big big…..
1. Drink Yakult
2. Eat a lot till you cannot fall into sleep
3. Drink Milk
4. Make yourself comfortable before you sleep
5. Eat Bak Fong Yun
6. Drink Papaya Nen Nen (Yum Yum)
7. Put your arms horizontal in front of ur body, move your arms open side to side

I haven’t tried any of these yet. That’s why still… :D

This blog is specially dedicated to my dear roomie, XW. I hope she will be happy always and don’t angry with me for this topic because I wrote this as per her request. Guys, do you all want to know her? FYI, she is still SAA now. Please contact me for further enquiries. Act fast while stock lasts! ^o^


* LovelY XW & nY at 2005 Prom Nite!~*







* 007 with his angels at MMU Convocation!~ *

6 comments:

Anonymous says:

Well, I know NAITALIE for yearss...since form 4. Since then, I NEVER rest well, due to all the JOKES she made !!!!

Actually, she really have BRAIN 1, just that sometimes she OVER used it and she is always suffering from STMLS sickness -(short term memory lost syndrom)

She always have INCIDENT:-

INCIDENT 1
----------
She used to shout to us " OH SHIT ! WHERE IS MY SPECS !! I NEED IT ! I CAN'T SEE "
And we will just say CALMLY, "u are wearing it laaaaa.." - she always tend to get very clumsy 98% of the time...the other 2% is not clumsy when HER FRIENDS is GUIDING HER (I think most of the ppl around her agrees to me)...NAITALIE, u should CHIA us for guiding u all these while and not letting u to FALL INTO THE LONGKANG AGAIN !!! hehehe


INCIDENT 2
----------
She always try to "HALAO" the NEIGHBOURS in the library during exam weeks in MMU so that she can CAKAP alot while other ppl busy studying. She can't stop it...for 4 years studying with her, i can't concentrate for a single moment !!! Pity me, for god sake i left MMU 1 year earlier than her...wahhaha

INCIDENT 3..4...5...6..INFINITE!!!

Anyway, overall, she is cute most of the time,terrible when she gets mad, funny when she is clumsy, sexy when she wears low cut shirt, dirty when she didn't bath, slutty when she meets some new macho man,moody when her AUNTY visits her..blah blah blah...


Anyone wanted to get her? ask me ..i have tips
Tips 1:
U must know how to SWEAT
Tips 2:
If u wear UNIFORMS (army/doctors/...) points from her will be credited to u. (SHE LIKE UNIFORMS,make her horny)
Tips 3:
Treat her good....else ALL HER FRIENDS will HANTAM u !!!!!! (xiao wei will support me this ) hehehe

From AN OLD FRIEND of NAITALIE

Xweing says:

Very funny... Nicholas Ng... but I just wanna clarify somethings..

Incident 2: I DON'T THINK I'M THE ONLY BISING PERSON THERE... >.< Bak kata pepatah: You need two hands to bertepuk... so WHO'S THE OTHER BISING PERSON?? YOU!!! Wahahahaha...

And I'm not SLUTTY when I meet new macho men ok...!!! -_-|||

Anonymous says:

Just to add, Don't forget the numerous times she "accidentally" entered the males toilet X-D

and I swear that I heard half of the sex jokes that I knwow from her ;)

Anonymous says:

some add-ons for tips here:

Tips 4: Try play basketball when she is around, provided that you have not-too-big muscles. She doesn't like hunk-type.

Tips 5: Tell her "you're the queen, i'm your slave". This will make her wild.

Xweing says:

OMG!!! NOT TRUE!!!

我一生的清誉... 就这样没有了!!!

- Wern Sern says:

Tips 6: tall(>180) fair, smart and fit..