2

Master Thesis Submission DaY

8.7.2011 (Friday) is one of the most meaningful day in my life!

Got first prize in lottery? Picked RM1000 on the street?

No! This is the day I submitted my master thesis! This is a very important for me as it's the day I gain independence from my supervisors and university. O le le O la la ! MERDEKA MERDEKA! Last year this time, I washed my face with tears every day.



Why?

The stupid MMU intended to terminate my master studies last year this time. That time, I just got some 'good' results for my research after N times of failures. Whatever that I did in my first and second year were failures. I couldn't even include it in my thesis. And when I got some results and just started to write a conference paper, the university sent me a notice saying that they wanted to terminate my master candidature and tutorship. I was on the hot soup and searched for all deans and vice presidents to extend my studies. At that moment, my family was having some problems too. The day was so grey.. I've tried to jump from building for few times.. As I couldn't bear the stress from my studies and family... Fortunately, god answered my prayers. One of the directors of board of postgraduate studies suggested to extend ma studies for one year!

Whatever... Now, I'm free like a bird!

Ma theses are sent to Spain and University of Malaya. Hopefully after 3 months, there will be no major rework. :)

So kawan-kawan sekalian, don't forget to ajak me out oh! :D

I'm back!

2 comments:

Xweing says:

Congratulations dear!!!

nYnY_berrY says:

@Xweing Thanks! I believe you will graduate very soon too!