2

What a kid knows about the ugly truth of men and women

In the recent years, the children around us have become more and more mature, they are already not as naive as how we were during our childhood. Sometimes, we cannot imagine what they know and what they are thinking. Perhaps, it's due to the rich ingredient of the milk powder that they consume during their infancy stage.

I'm a part time tuition teacher. So, I deal with the EVIL kids during my weekends. It's funny and scary at the same time when you listen to their conversation.

Last Saturday, I had to fetch my cousin brother home after his tuition session with me. Grandma was with us in the car too.

This fella, he saw one of the pillows in my car, which shows the logo of the movie The Ugly Truth, which was shown in the cinema few months ago.

The logo is showing a heart at a woman's head and a heart at man's private part. Then, the curious little fella asked grandma and I something really shocking...


Cousin brother : Jiejie, why the hearts are at the different places on a woman and a man? It shows a heart at woman's head and another one at a man's important organ? Does that means that a guy likes the woman's head and a woman likes the man's private organ?
素君姐姐,为什么那个心在不同的地方?一个心在女孩子的头,可是另外一个心在男孩子的重要部位呢?是不是代表男孩子喜欢女孩子的头,女孩子喜欢男孩子的那条!

Grandma and I : speechless...讲不出话。。。

Cousin brother : Jiejie, am I correct? Woman only likes man's private organ ah? 姐姐,我讲得对吗?女孩子只是喜欢男孩子的那条?

Truly speaking, grandma and I did not know how to answer the questions... :P We just laughed but we didn't want to explain more to create more confusion...

If you were me, how do you answer his questions? I always get this kind of questions during my tuition with the kids! HELP!

2 comments:

Xweing says:

Wahlao... zha dao...

nYnY_berrY says:

@Xweing These are what a 8 years old kid told me! :D