0

Justin Bieber Movie Premiere Contest

As a new Belieber cum blogger, I've decided to try my luck in the contest to win Justin Bieber's "Never Say Never" movie premiere which will be happening on the 2nd of April 2011 at GSC Pavilion.



Tune Talk is the proud sponsor of the upcoming Justin Bieber concert and his movie "Never Say Never" in Malaysia.

A little info on Tune Talk:
Tune Talk is the latest mobile prepaid service provider in Malaysia with NATIONWIDE coverage.

With Tune Talk, you are entitled to get

  • An opportunity to win one of the ten Free AirAsia E-Gift vouchers everyday
  • Free RM100,000 Personal Accidental Insurance Coverage underwritten by Etiqa
  • Option to change your number anytime
  • Super low flat rates nationwide to any number, anytime
  • And lots more!
In addition to voice call and SMS, you will also enjoy the following pre-activated services:
  • Call Waiting
  • CLIP (Caller Line Identification Presentation)
  • Data/Internet (Now you can FB anytime anywhere)
  • Multi Party Conferencing (Get all your friends on the same line so that you don't have to repeat the gossip on separate calls :D)
  • International Direct Dial and SMS
  • International Roaming
  • Voicemail

I deserve to attend the movie premiere of Justin Bieber's "Never Say Never" because I want to watch the movie first-hand before anyone else to know the background and story of the infamous star!


"Never Say Never" is a song by Justin Bieber, and also serves as the theme song for "The Karate Kid (2010)". (Neh.. got Jackie Chan and Jayden one...)

As for me, it's a meaningful phrase that encourage me not to give up easily during hardship because I'm possible! Miracles do happen, especially to those people who always work hard and strive for what they yearn for! Never say never~!



I want to be the first to watch JB's movie and his "My World Tour" concert in Stadium Merdeka on 21st April.



I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

0 comments: