6

A not-so-hamsup family...



Just now, nY was having dinner gathering with my relatives.

As usual, we dined in the Chinese Restaurant and ordered some 8-meals courses for 10.

While waiting for the food to be served, like the usual tradition, we normally will talk 'cock' .

No matter very old, old, mature, young(me), small or little ones, we know how to speak vulgar/ non-senses in different languages pretty well. *COUGH* Inherited from my grandma...

Today's topic is about the 'cock'.

Those hamsup aunties ( my mummy's sisters) started with the discussion about the size of the 'kuku birds' of the males in our family. They used their fingers to explain how the kuku birds were looked like when they were small. Like grapes, like garlic,like groundnut, hamik size also ada.. Then, they 'interviewed' the person on the spot, which was my brother.

Without hesitating, that fella said proudly, "Mine is strong and is always 45 degree!". He showed us where is 0 degree and how 45 degree looked like with his cell-phone.

All of us almost spit out our food when we saw that. Then, the crazy fella asked mummy what's the size of papa's ... OMG! 18-SX! My little cousins were there too...

Excitedly, we talked about my elder cousin brother's, my younger cousin brothers' one etc etc.

Out of the blue, my 'always-look-very-serious-but-never-serious' grandma said, "Shh.. You all diam! I see the 'most numbers of those' in the family. I touched and washed all of them!". 你们不要吵!我看过最多条!我洗过和摸过全部的!(with some actions showing us how she wash-ed 'em'...)

Now you know why I'm so bin-tai! :D

Inherited from my popo! It's not a bad thing right?

Anyway, how do you measure up? Which one are you?

Adopted from here

6 comments:

Justin says:

"take 'cock'" ??????

Wah, which cock you usually take? hehe

I'm #6.5.

nYnY_berrY says:

@Justin Is talk 'cock'... = talk non-sense..

Abaikan

Xweing says:

OMG........... your grandma is so COOL!!!!!!!!!~

Eugene says:

your Chart is mean for Ang Mo or Asian? the numbering is in cm or inch?

nYnY_berrY says:

@Xweing Got grandma, got grand daughter! :D

@Eugene kor It's in inch~

Justin says:

In meter la