3

Afternoon Tea Tiramisu @ Sure Pizza, Plaza Damas

Ordinary working people usually are waiting eagerly for weekends. In contrary, I'm not.

I always work the 'hardest' when people are relaxing themselves and having fun during holidays.

I have to deal with a bunch of super duper evil mischievous devil monkeys.

Those devils will make you scream, shout, angry, run and even transform to one of them.

Teaching small kids is not easy. They will make your hormone imbalance.

To regain my 'hormone' level, Mr. smiley usually brings me to dessert kiosk. Delicious desserts really help to ease your stress.

Today, we explored Plaza Damas. We found a restaurant with unique deco. The environment is cozy and quiet. A perfect place to run from hustle and bustle of the city...

The main attraction of the day is Tiramisu. nY always looks for a perfect and delicious piece of Tiramisu ever since I returned from a vacation in Spain. I really miss the food in Spain especially the desserts.


smiley ordered a piece of non-alcoholic Tiramisu (RM13.95) for me ^^

He got himself the chef's recommendation (Tiramisu with alcohol) (RM15.95)
Look at the tempting mascarpone cheesy layer... It is dipped in rum..
make you high high dei after the tea
The greatest creation of Chef Paolo. Bravo!



Tiramisu with happy nY


smiley is a man, so he can eat the alcohol one..


Finally, ending up nY makan the alcohol one.
I'm wo-man, woman can eat both.


smiley finished up the non-alcoholic piece of Tiramisu.

HAHAHA
I'm evil too ..


What is he looking at? Got sexy chef? ^^


Sure Pizza
P37 Plaza Damas
GF Hartamas Shopping Centre





3 comments:

Anonymous says:

Hungry...tiramisu :)~

Xweing says:

I like tiramisu~~~~

nYnY_berrY says:

@Xweing I think Korean's pastries are nice too!

@没人妖 you have a nice nick name! nice meeting you!