6

Welcome to Perth, Little Gal!

The weather was darn freezing cold once we came down from the airport taxi at 7 in the morning. Yau yeng de nY only wore a 3 quarter pants when I stepped on the ground. The temperature of Perth was 18 degree at that moment. Imagine how 'high' I was at that time...

The first solution that popped up in my mind was to wear another long pants. There was no public toilet around so nY had to wear the pant ON THE STREET. NO KIDDING, I WORE PANTS ON THE BUSY STREET! It's really not comfortable to wear 2 pants at once!!! It's tight!

After we unloaded all the backpacks, we rushed to the car rental place. Tai, Wei and Yann walked very fast. nY couldn't catch up. Out of the blue, "BANG"... nY fell to the ground like a potato. I saw three pairs of legs rushing to rescue me but then I felt someone was pulling me from the back.

When I stood up and looked at the back, a friendly aussie smiled at nY and said, " Welcome to Perth, little gal!" I was so shy for my clumsiness. Moreover, my one and only long pants was tore off. I had to wear that pants for the entire trip. :D

the first souvenir that nY got when I stepped on the ground

tada! I wore the same long pants (with blood stain and hole) for the entire trip!

nY looked pale after pk...

blue sky white cloud

the famous Bell Tower in Perth

The scenery is breathtaking and the air in Perth is very fresh and cooling. How I wish I could stay there longer...

One of the famous shopping streets in Perth

nY was attracted by this bakery while we were on the way hunting for cheap food
Each of the pastries costs AUD 5 each. It will be RM15 after you convert to RM. I cannot imagine I will be eating a bun that costs me RM15 :D

An artistic statue near the art gallery

"Arghh..SOMEBODY! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FOOD! I'M STARVING!", screamed nyny.

We walked for few hours just to look for cheap food in Perth.

We walked pass London Court. London Court looks like the street in Harry Potter the movie.

Harry Potter Street

Cute looking Perth Tram
AUD 11 for adults

Everything in AUS is extremely pricy after we converted to RM. As this was a budget trip, we had to starve ourselves most of the time to save $$$. According to the airport taxi driver, there is a restaurant nearby the Bell Tower that offers cheap food to the eaters. It is meant for charity purpose. Since we were the poor one in AUS, so we hopped in and did our part.


Tada! This is the Indian Restaurant where you can pay for the meal according to your heart. The concept is "Eats to your heart's content and pays what your heart feels".
That's one of nY's favourite meals in Perth.

See! Yummy Indian nasi! Ooo.. nY misses it so so much!

nY saw this comfy house while we were on the way to Perth Zoo.



Stay tune for more about Perth Zoo and Fremantle.





6 comments:

Anonymous says:

Yann looks more pale than u lo....

nYnY_berrY says:

dua zombies were walking on the street that time.. :P

cpc says:

haha..today i also ate one bun that cost Euro 5 -.-"

nYnY_berrY says:

cpc: You at Europe now? Paris?

Xweing says:

Can't wait to see the cute koalas in your blog...

Why don't wanna buy a new pair of pants? OMG...

nYnY_berrY says:

muahahah... :D the photos are out in fb!


I bought a long pant on the last day in the ESPIRIT sales! :P