Chee Cheong Fun Drift


Last Sunday, when I just come out from a tuition centre, I heard some earsplitting disco reverberation. As usual, I thought that was the bang from those Lala Jais’s car woofer surround system. My curiosity drove me to have a look on the incoming “car”.


Guess what? That was no so-called Lala Jais’ car. Instead I saw a MODERN auntie riding a awesome motorcycle selling Mee Pork Intestine ( Chee Cheong Fun- Chinese food). At the same time, there were few half nude guys chit-chatting in front of a newly-open studio as if they were just finish a BAY WATCH shooting.


Those half-nude gluttons waved their hand and shouted ‘Chee Cheong Fun’! After that, I heard “Ngeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk Dong” (a sudden brake noise) and that auntie stopped her motorcycle in front of us. Whoa! No kidding! CHEE CHEONG FUN DRIFT leh!!! In less than a minute time, the auntie rudely unwrapped her food and started getting order from her customers.


Auntie: Lengjai, yau she meh ah (What you want)? Put your food on the plate ah!


Half-Nude Guy: OK. Auntie, give me two “cheongfun” with curry mix sauce ah.


After finish serving those half nude guys, she looked at 3 of us who were astonished by her motorbike ( nY, raY & dd) and handed in three food boxes.


raY: Auntie, one enough! We share share. Ah D, you pick the food.


The atmosphere was extremely bizarre and hilarious. Imagine yourself picking ‘Chee Cheong Fun’ inside a disco. Haha.. I like!


nY: Auntie, how much ah?


Auntie: Six ringgit. Hear my pronunciation properly, is SIX ringgit not SUCKS ringgit ah! Thank kiuk! Thank kiuk!


raY,nY & dd: o_0


Man, I love that auntie! I hope all the moveable hawkers will follow her steps modifying their vehicle so that we have “Ussh” while enjoying the meal!


Very Yau Yeng de Auntie!!! Her contact is in the video! U can call her if U want!

2 comments:

Anonymous says:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
- Wern Sern says:

hahahhaha...mambo number 5~ chun!! love it..