0

New life, new blog design

I always want to make my blog cute and unique but I'm not good at blog design.

Usually, I just download some blog templates from the internet and upload it in my blog. Sometimes, my readers will notice some other blogs with similar template as we used the same method to beautify our blog.

Finally, my dream comes true when Blogmakeover.net held a competition to win blogmakeover.

Have you heard of Blogmakeover.net? Their slogan is "
We make your blog hotter and sexier". It is a new and small creative Blogger design & development studio. They build unforgettable blog sites & smart web applications on Blogger platform.



Being lucky, nynyberry.blogspot.com had been selected for their makeover. I never thought I would be chosen as one of the winners but it happened!

Not long after, the person in charge to makeover my blog, Kelvin has contacted me. He is patient and he always
renovates the blog design according to my requirements and style. The whole process took us around 1 month. Tada! Nao my blog is super cute and pinky!

Blogmakeover.net not only make my blog hotter, it also makes my pinky dream comes true!

This is the template before the makeover!

nynyberry.blogspot.com becomes so kawaii after the renovation!

Blogmakeover.net rocks! Just like those construction companies, blogmakeover.net is blog renovation studio!

You will definitely like their designs and professional advices!

I <3 blogmakeover! XOXOXO




0 comments: