3

I need a blog makeover from www.blogmakeover.net...

Reading blogs is part of my daily life.
The very first thing I do after I reach my office or after I wake up during weekends is on my laptop and start reading blogs. *Shhh Don't tell my supervisors about that! They will kill me for not doing research!*

Whenever I feel happy or sad, I'd like to write it down on my blog. nynyberry.blogspot.com is like my life journal. I feel happy when I reread the old posts. Sometimes, it's great to look at the old pictures which make me mesmerizing the old time I was having fun with my beloved friends and family.

The blogging journey started with a post introducing myself and how I got my nickname, nynyberry.

Of course, sometimes I like to write silly and non-sense stuff at my blog so as to cheer my readers up. *blinking eyes* To be true, blogger is sensitive to the current issue such as gossips, where-about of sales, free movie giveaways or place to hunt for good food through reading blogs.

In other words, I can't live without mr. smiley my blog! *Sorry, mr. smiley.. don't scold me first ah.. I give you a big hug after I've won the blog makeover*

Therefore, I hope that my readers will be cheered when they look at my blog. I hope nynyberry.blogspot.com will have a cute, sweet and funny theme that describe a playful girl who lives in a city. Of course, I wish the theme to have pink elements as I love pink so so much! I wish that my readers will :O until their mouth hardly close when they look at the HOT blog theme.

BlogMakeOver.net, please grant my wish to transform my blog into a HOT and INTOXICATING site. I know your team will not let me down one!

PLEASE GIVE A NEW LIFE TO MY BLOG! I HEART BLOGMAKEOVER.NET!


I'm keeping my fingers & toes crossed!

Please ~~

3 comments:

cpc says:

nyny sure win!

Xweing says:

Haha.. I like to re-read my old posts too.. is this some sign of being very 自恋?

nYnY_berrY says:

@cpc xie xie ni!

@xweing.. we r very 自恋 loh.. :D It's good to love ourselves!