3

The Ugly Truth

The result of the games from Advertlets shows that I gave 4/5 "chick" answers. Well, I really enjoy being a chick since I was born as girls are always showered with love by their parents and elder siblings when they were young, boy friends during their teenage time and finally by their hubby after they tie the knot. The ultimate goal of most of the girls ( me too ) is to find the one who really love them and be their 'baby wife'.

However, it is not easy to find the one and sometimes you are unsure whether he is the one. After my 'indulgence' in a few relationships, nY had learned a lot about the differences between a man and a woman. Every human is unique.

I met a male chauvinist bf few years back during my university time. The 'best' memories he left for me was to force me to photocopy a text book for him at 10pm where all the stationery shops were closed and I had a final examination the next day. He scolded me for being a bad gf because I couldn't do a easy task for him and as usual I cried until the exam started.

I, myself is not perfect too. One of my ex-bfs complained that I was a control freak because I like to stick to him wherever he goes. At the end, we broke up because I was too controlling and sticky.

nY used to read a lot of book to enhance the relationship such as "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus". There are many differences between a guy and a girl. To lead to a successful relationship, both of the parties must learn how to tolerate with each other and adapt to the differences. Sooner or later, you will notice the ugly truth/ vices of your another half after being with them for sometimes. The most important thing is you can accept and love it.


I have a loving bf now. I'm trying my best to maintain and nourish the relationship between me and him. I'm doing my best not to repeat all my mistakes in the past relationship and I really wish that I can work it out.

:) I hope Advertlets will grant my wish to watch this movie with him. Thank you!~

3 comments:

Xweing says:

Jia you!!! Berry you can do it! *muah*

Btw, he really was an MCP = Male Chauvinist PIG

nYnY_berrY says:

Xweing : Thanks my dear! muah! May you live happily ever after with your prince charming Leonard! :X

Looi Hong Aun says:

All the best to you and your "hubby" haha.