0

Intel VP Talk at MMU

There was an Intel Talk by Intel VP @ MMU last Friday at 10-12p.m.

Intel VP, Greg Taylor is the speaker of the talk. Since he is so influential and 'powerful', our dean, Dr. Lee demanded that no empty seats are allowed during the talk to keep our reputation.

Greg Taylor

As usual, ordinary human being especially the students hate this kind of boring talk . In order to make the auditorium full, our dean requested that all the classes which were held during that time to be canceled and the students had to proceed to hall to fill the seats.

nY pity the students. Even the talk is started from 10a.m., those students from 8-10a.m. had to attend the seminar too. When Mr. Cheong announced about the 'special request' in my class, all the students boo and looked so sien.

BUT, once nY said that there will be bonus marks if they made effort to the talk, all of them guai guai dei waited for me in front of FOE staircase. How cute are my students!!!

Coincidently, there was a fire alarm when the VP reached FOE building. That time, nY was wondered whether it was a tactic to evacuate the students in the building or as a welcome siren for Intel VP. XD


I have to tell everyone that MMU students are very cute and funny. Some of my students keep pointing their face with a smiling face when I entered the hall.... You know why... They wanted to inform me that they did attended the talk and I should know what to do. ( give bonus marks)

The talk took about 2 hours. All of the participants of the talk including myself fell asleep because I really no idea what the VP was talking. Kekeke... Don't mention the first year innocent students... KELIAN them! Lucky to become the victims! AND they stayed in the hall till end of the talk, not like us( former MMU students) 'run away' in the mid of the talk. *Evil*



KELIAN the 1st year students...

0 comments: