4

nY's birthdaY Bash @ New Paris & MardiGras

Hmm... Time flies! One year passed in a twinkle of my eyes leh!! Almost reach the aging age d!! HOW??!!! I don't want to grow up! However, birthday bash is a very good opportunity for old friends' gathering.

nY had my '7 years old-> 7 candles ma' * cough cough* birthday celebration with bunch of pig dog friends at New Paris SS2, One U and then MardiGras.



The couple that look alike~!

Yann & Fenella

Heng Dais from KDU XD

Bak Chi Ws and his GF, Yee! Someone was looking at them from behind... So Yumm Saap Face... Yer!

Yee , Yek and nYnY from MMU

Ling Ling and Yann Yann! Lengluiz~!

Daniel and Chee Ann(Eamonn)

smile ;)

nY's birthday cake

Make a wish... I wish all my wishes will come true

Cut cake

nY & Yann! BFF Rocks! How I wish Yoke Leng was there with us too...


Pretty Chics

nYnY with Macho guyZ

Lenglui leh...

raY & nYnY

Girls @ MardiGras

Kawan-kawan baik



Lastly, I also wanna thank my MMU colleagues who celebrated my birthday at the office! I really LOVE the secret recipe Raspberry Cheese Cake ( It's my favorite!) . That's so sweet of my colleagues! XOXOXO! Thanks all my friends for making my birthday bash so so so wonderful!


Thanks CPC & Yaw Shung from S'pore for coming to join us too.. Muaks!!

4 comments:

Anonymous says:

WuUuu..CPC not in the photo...

nYnY_berrY says:

Cpc : That day have no chance to take photos with you and Marcus, but i promise I will take many many pics during your wedding dinner!!! Waiting eagerly for that day!!

Thanks cpc and Marcus for coming! XOXOXO! Miss you guyz!

- Wern Sern says:

apa yum sap?? cis cis..ppl eating la...

nYnY_berrY says:

Ws : Not saying you lah... Cakap pasal itu Logan behind you and yee !! XD