nY's Toshiba Jai is Warded...




Toshiba Jai ( Toshiba Satelite Laptop) is always nY's companion at all time. 'He' assists me in all my research documentation, simulations, communications with friends and even accompany me when I had my movie marathon for few sleepless nights. ^_^

Yesterday nY was trying to add new costume (dual boot new OS -linux) for him. Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted his 'memories'. All his existing memories ( data + OS) were gone! He can't remember anything already!!!

At first, nY stood there motionlessly. nY was stunted and my heart seemed stop beating. I couldn't accept the fact that all my hard work in these few months were gone. I keep pumping his heart ( rebooting) but he seems can't become as normal as he always is.

nY's tears burst ed out. I couldn't do anything but sat on the floor helplessly. The first thing in my mind was to call UncleSim because I recalled that he able to retrieve his data from a corrupted hard disk successfully few months ago. nY coudn't hide my feeling when I rang him and he easily recognized my weep. *sob sob*

This is the second time I repeated this mistake! I blamed myself and screamed my lung out for the first time in my life. Hmm... It's really an ideal method to release all your grief and sorrow.

Anyway, Toshiba Jai is warded @ ICU "Hospital Bernard" now. Here, nY want to acknowledge the favor of few VIPS that helped me alot in this 'RESCUE'

1. The geng surgeon~ Bernard is trying his best to save my Toshiba jai now. I really hope that laptop jai will be recovered soon. [-o<

2. The caring nurse ~ UncleSim kept calling me to offer his help on getting back the lost memories. nY felt touched and warmed whenever he comforted me.

3. The pharmacist from farfar away ~ raY @ bangkok squeezed his brain juice to rescue Toshiba Jai even he is busy working at kingdom of far far away now.

4. The First Aid Tool Kit ~ Loke even more geng! He taught me to detach all the cables in my 'Desktop Jai' to the rescue. nY really gained a lot of extra PC knowledge yesterday like how to differentiate Sata and IDE, the cabling and etc. :D

5. The PC bak chi Meimei ~ My cute lil sister who is also a no-no for PC helped me to screw and unscrew all the components, carried the CPU, comforted me when I cried silently at night , did a great job!

6. A million thanks to Good friends like Dee kor, Ah B kor too...

nY is also sick for few days dy... Please pray for nY so that Toshiba Jai will be recovered soon...


4 comments:

Xweing says:

OMG... Pray hard for your data to be recovered soon.

My dear, most important thing of all is TO ALWAYS BACK UP UR DATA IN REMOVABLE HARD DISK!!!!!!!

Jyan says:

point seconded

nYnY_berrY says:

Toshiba Jai is out from the hospital! ^_^ Yeah Yeah! Thanks everyone for the concern!

Anonymous says:

Hi, Just wanna say that you have quite an interesting blog. Quite drawn to the way you write the articles. Love the story of your computer. Keep it up. *Hugs*