Can Someone Give nY a Warm Hug?

It's almost 4a.m. now. nY is still fixing my Toshiba Jai. The night is very quiet until I can hear all the humming sounds from different insects. Lonely!~

nY was sick for more than one week. :( The situation is getting worse. I already become a 'guai guai lui', ate all the medicines given by the doctor but useless...

I always think that I'm a multi-tasking girl. I can do things without bringing troubles to people. I have to bear a lot of responsibilities as I'm the eldest in the family. I always believe girls' power, that females can live without the MALES. But the fact is... I'm wrong.

The 'robot' finally fall down. She was sick for very long time. She hopes someone can stay by her side when she is sick or when she feel helpless.

I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE! CAN SOMEONE GIVE NY A HUG? :(

5 comments:

Anonymous says:

*hug hug*

ny ganbade! and Happy CNY ^^

Jyan says:

*huggles*

Never shoulder a burden you were never meant to carry.

Maybe it's time to prioritize what you want out of life instead of always wanting everything.

nYnY_berrY says:

Thanks dear friends! :X Happy Chinese New Year!~ >:D<

amBerh00 says:

ny, i got the same feeling too...sob ...sob~~~ CNY hubby wen to business trip to melacca, boring ler~~~
Give u a big hug ~~~& big muaks~~~

- Wern Sern says:

Hucks hucks

Love can be everything,
but it is not everything...